Company: Datavideo Corporation
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: Support TechnicianAbout the
JobDatavideo is in need of an energetic support technician to
provide great customer service. Our support technicians represent
our brand and help to build strong relationships with our audio
video customers. If you have IT experience, and a love for video,
we have a great position for you.Our service team provides
excellent customer service over the phone and via our online help
desk to ensure our integration customers can complete their jobs on
time.If you are passionate about serving customers, like problem
solving, enjoy speaking to people, and are interested in working in
a fast-paced, rapidly growing brand, then this position might be an
ideal fit for you.Daily Responsibilities
- Critical Thinking - Use logic and reasoning to help resolve
issues in a timely manner.
- Provide excellent customer service over the phone and via
email, while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Work in a small team environment to provide excellent customer
- Assist customers with product updates, firmware updates,
troubleshooting of system setup issues and basic networking.
- Work with Teamviewer to assist customers remotely.
- Generate return material authorizations when needed.
- Identify opportunities to improve our service experience and
propose upgrades, customer feedback as appropriate. Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Punctual and detail-oriented self-starter, who takes initiative
to help improve the customer service experience.
- Multi-task daily responsibilities and work with minimal
- Basic networking troubleshooting skills
- Streaming knowledge such as RTMP/RTSP/HLS protocols, as well as
Facebook Live and YouTube Live
- Proficiency in basic computer skills, such as: Windows,
Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, Teamviewer, IOS and Android
- Zendesk Support CRM and basic knowledge of SAGE100 ERP would be
a plus, but not required.
- Experience with video would be a plus, but not required.
- 100 percent paid employee healthcare premiums for Medical,
Dental and Vision Insurance
- Bonus Incentive program
- Individual retirement matches up to 3% of your salary upon
completing your first year of employment in good standing
- Paid vacation upon completing your first year of
- Life Insurance Please note this job description is not designed
to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties
or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.Company ProfileDatavideo designs and manufactures
a broad range of high-quality video production equipment for
prosumers and professionals. Datavideo USA located in Southern
California, is revolutionizing live video by providing complete
production and streaming solutions that are reliable, affordable
and easy to use. http://www.datavideo.com/us/aboutJob Type:
Full-time PositionPlease refrain from contacting our offices
directly regarding this position
Keywords: Datavideo Corporation, Whittier , Support Technician, Professions , Whittier, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!