Physical Therapist, Home Health (Los Angeles/Orange County)
Company: PIH Health
Posted on: January 23, 2023
PIH Health is a nonprofit regional healthcare delivery network
founded over 50 years ago. Our two campuses including a 548-bed
facility in Whittier and a 199-bed facility in Downey, help to
provide services to approximately 1.5 million residents in Los
Angeles, Orange County and the greater San Gabriel Valley .
The primary responsibility of the Physical Therapist I is to
provide direct patient care upon physician referral.
- Ability to perform patient care utilizing correct body
- With consideration to age, employee utilizes the approved
process to resolve biophysical, psychological, educational and
environmental needs of patient/significant others when
- Competent to evaluate and treat a variety of diagnoses for
patients who may be infants, children, adults or older adults.
- CPR certification. Required Experience
- Licensed as a physical therapist in California, or eligible to
take the examination for licensure in the State of California.
- Must maintain current California physical therapy license.
- No hands-on work experience required.
- Basic Windows and mouse skills preferred
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading
community healthcare provider - one that also recognizes the need
to ensure patient safety and comfort - you'll enjoy an extremely
competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal
opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE
Keywords: PIH Health, Whittier , Physical Therapist, Home Health (Los Angeles/Orange County), Other , Whittier, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!