Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health (Los Angeles)
Company: PIH Health
Posted on: January 23, 2023
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Southern
California's largest and fastest growing Home Health organizations.
Servicing more than 75 cities in 237 zip codes across the Greater
Los Angeles Area, PIH Health Home Health sees more than 6,000
patients a year. We offer Home Health clinicians the ability to
work in a wide range of geographic areas within Los Angeles County,
Orange County, and San Bernardino County. Enjoy collaborating with
an interdisciplinary team while creating a positive impact on the
lives of our patients and community.
The RN staff nurse under the direction of and in accordance with
the physician's orders administers skilled nursing care.
- Able to establish effective, timely working relations with
patients, families, staff and physicians
- Basic computer knowledge and abilities
- Knowledge and ability to apply the nursing process in order to
develop an individualized patient plan of care
- Must have demonstrable skills in the establishment of
peripheral intravenous lines and administration of intravenous
therapies Required Experience
- Must have a current California Registered Nurse (PHN
preferred)license renewable every two (2) years in good
- Must have 1 year of experience as a professional nurse
- Able to demonstrate clinical nursing expertise in intravenous
- Home Health experience preferred
- Current CPR card
- Current California driver's license and valid auto
For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook
, Twitter , or Instagram .
Keywords: PIH Health, Whittier , Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health (Los Angeles), Other , Whittier, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!