Echo / Vascular Technologist
Company: PIH Health
Posted on: January 18, 2023
PIH Health is a nonprofit regional healthcare delivery network
founded over 50 years ago. Our two campuses including a 548-bed
facility in Whittier and a 199-bed facility in Downey, help to
provide services to approximately 1.5 million residents in Los
Angeles, Orange County and the greater San Gabriel Valley. -The
Registered Non-Invasive Cardiovascular Technician -in accordance
with departmental standards of practice, assumes responsibility for
all non-invasive diagnostic cardiac and peripheral vascular exams
as ordered by the physicians to assure patient care treatment.
- Knowledge of 12 Lead electrocardiogram a arrhythmia
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- A minimum six (6) months of experience as an
- A minimum six (6) months of experience as a Non-Invasive
- Must be registered through RDMS, SDMS, SNIVT, CCI or other
- Must have CVT training or certification.
- Valid BLS CPR certification from the American Heart
- Non-Invasive vascular experience - -Beyond the benefits that
come with working for the area's leading community healthcare
provider - one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient
safety and comfort - you'll enjoy an extremely competitive
compensation and benefits package. - We are an equal opportunity
employer and seek diversity in our workforce. - - EOE M/F/D/V
Keywords: PIH Health, Whittier , Echo / Vascular Technologist, Other , Whittier, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!