Accounts Payable Specialist
Company: Professional Search Group - OC
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Professional Search Group (PSG) is looking for a excellent
Accounts Payable Specialist for a non-profit company. The role of
the Accounts Payable Specialist is to be primarily responsible for
ensuring payments of all invoices on a timely basis.ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enters invoices, student and employee reimbursement checks,
vendor credits, etc., into J1 system daily for payment
- Matches purchase orders and packing slips to invoices.
- Handles direct invoices and invoices with purchase orders
according to department procedure.
- Identifies vendors to receive a 1099 at year-end and flag
applicable invoices when they are entered into system.
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing
of invoices Identifies purchases that need sales tax accrued as the
invoice is being entered into the system.
- Cuts checks and processes direct deposits on a weekly basis.
Maintains check register and other reports.
- Maintains the integrity and accuracy of the vendor database in
- Analyzes workflow processes to maximize efficiency, timeliness,
- Maintains working relationships with new and existing
- Acts as backup for requisition process.
- Maintains the accounts payable files.
- Sorts and distributes mail.Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Accounting or minimum 3 Years Relevant
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Functions: Excel, Word,
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Self StarterApply for this great opportunity today!
Keywords: Professional Search Group - OC, Whittier , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Whittier, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!