Company: Whittier Hills Healthcare Center
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Admissions AssistantShift:--Tuesday --- Saturday--10:00 am ---
6:00 pm Whittier Hills is a 160 bed facility located in Whittier,
CA, close to Beach Blvd. Whittier Hills has been nationally ranked
by US Newsweek as #20 on the list of Best Nursing Homes in America
for the year 2021. This is due to the facility providing the best
nursing and therapy care in the area. Whittier Hills is the
preferred provider within its community, which is only possible
through growing our team with likeminded, caring individuals who
are devoted to providing excellent care. If you join our team, you
are not just an employee, you will be family.--Are you ready to
discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with being
a member of our culture? --Explore more about this opportunity and
how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing
exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of
everyone we serve. Benefits:
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick TimeJob Overview:
- Conduct facility tours with potential residents and their
- Assemble and organize admission packets.
- Coordinate new resident admission and move-in process,
welcoming new residents and helping them with a smooth and
- Assist with marketing collateral and campaigns. Ensure adequate
supply of marketing materials are available and ready for
- Assist with online reviews and online marketing
- Document, communicate and follow up on inquiries and requests
from residents and families.
- Ensure residents and families receive highest quality of
- Perform other duties as requested. Requirements:
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Strong computer skills.--
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and set priorities.
- Must pass pre-employment back ground check and physical.
- High School Diploma required
- Minimum 1 year working in an administrative or marketing role
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.Customer Second, Employee
FirstAccountabilityPassion for LearningLove one AnotherIntelligent
Risk TakingCelebrationOwnership-- Whittier Hills Healthcare
Center10426 Bogardus AvenueWhittier, CA
90602www.whittierhillshealthcare.comBack to Jobs
Keywords: Whittier Hills Healthcare Center, Whittier , Admissions Assistant, Other , Whittier, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!