Assistant Branch Manager (1511) - Whittier
Company: Mariner Finance
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Do you have previous experience working in the consumer finance
industry? Are you goal-oriented and have you helped to lead teams
in the past? If so, Mariner Finance has an amazing opportunity to
join our team as an Assistant Branch Manager in our Whittier, CA
branch. Assistant Branch Managers not only lead the way in new
business development but, they also help to mentor their team.
Become a part of a fast-growing, dynamic company, and join a
team that offers an opportunity for accelerated professional
growth! If you enjoy interacting with customers and thrive in a
results-oriented environment, we would love to hear from you!
- Developing and promoting additional business for the branch
through community relations.
- Providing service to existing and prospective customers seeking
- Originating, reviewing, and approving loan applications.
- Assessing approved loans for possible up-selling and denied
loans for possible counteroffers.
- Reviewing settled loans for completeness and accuracy of
- Placing inside sales calls to increase customer base.
- Retaining and maintaining existing accounts as well as
developing awareness of other sales/service activities.
- Resolving policy related issues with exceptional timeliness and
- In Manager's absence, coordinating functions and daily
operational issues through communication with Regional
- Performing additional customer service, sales, and
administrative responsibilities as necessary based upon on market
demand and branch staffing.
- Associate's Degree, or at least one (1) year of college course
work, in a related major required.
- Recent successful completion of a lending training program or
other closely aligned course of study within the past 3 years; may
be supplemented by additional college work or lending training
- Four (4) years of related experience in a sales and/or
financial services industry; may be supplemented by additional
college work or lending training programs.
Military rank of E-4, W1, or O1 and above can be substituted for
- Ability to compose correspondence and format various reports
utilizing PC and MS Office software.
Effective interpersonal and excellent communication skills,
verbal and written, demonstrated through prior work experience.
- Reliable transportation required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to sit for extended period; reach with hands
and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required
to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move
up to twenty pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
As a team member of Mariner Finance you will enjoy a robust
benefits package that demonstrates our dedication to employee
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurances
- 401k Match
- Paid Time-Off
- Education Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 09:00AM-05:30PM.
Work hours are subject to change as needed by company
Mariner Finance is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color,
creed, religion, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual
orientation, national origin, physical or mental handicap, covered
veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Mariner Finance, Whittier , Assistant Branch Manager (1511) - Whittier, Other , Whittier, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!