Front Desk Support
Company: Shift Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: April 8, 2021
As the face of Shift you will be directly responsible for
bringing trust and simplicity to all of our appointments with each
and every customer. Your success in the role will ensure that the
company provides all of our customers with the smoothest and
easiest experience possible. What You'll Do
- Be the first point of contact for guests and employees, adding
to and ensuring our friendly, helpful, and fun environment.
- Ensure the office is clean, stocked, organized, and welcoming
to employees and customers alike. This includes maintaining work
spaces that are not only comfortable, but organized and
- Order, track, and maintain snacks and supplies with strong
attention to detail; work with local and remote managers to keep
cost and supplies within budget.
- Manage incoming mail & shipments.
- Provide recruiting and onboarding support, including greeting
and corresponding with candidates (we hire a lot!)
- Ability to stay calm, provide consistent exceptional customer
service, and problem solve effectively in challenging
- Manage the inflow and outflow of people entering and exiting
the our location, while escalating appointments to their assigned
- Be a culture keeper! Uphold company values, be engaged, and
tackle that extra mile with a smile.
- Be a resource for our field teams by assisting in real time
escalations and routing to proper department
- Maintain a strict level of confidentiality with a high volume
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as titles, sales
manuals, loan contracts What You'll Have
- Flexible schedule. Must be willing to work weekends and
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Punctual and dependable.
- Detail oriented and the ability to keep organized
- Professional demeanor
- A great attitude. We want someone who brings great energy to
the team and the office!
- Willingness to do a range of things. This job is by definition
non-specialized and we want someone who is looking to do different
- Know what makes people tick - there will be a diverse set of
people in the office, you'll need to be able to read the pulse of
the room and be proactive in suggesting changes should the vibe be
- Prior experience with office needs is great, though we are open
to all candidates if you can prove to us that you can handle the
- Some working knowledge of Salesforce, Slack, and Google Suite
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
- Snacks provided daily & lunch on Fridays & Saturdays
- Growth within the company! About Us Shift is a leading
end-to-end auto ecommerce platform transforming the used car
industry with a technology-driven, hassle-free customer experience.
Our mission is to make buying or selling a used car fun, fair, and
accessible to everyone. Having gone public in October 2020, we are
at the beginning of our journey and hope you join us for the ride!
At Shift, we're all about growth - we are a culture of people who
are eager to grow, who are ready to roll up their sleeves and learn
new things. We were founded by a scrappy group of visionaries who
were by no means "car experts" but who had the desire to work
together to change an industry. We'll take the open-minded
go-getter over the pure subject matter expert any day. We also
believe cars are meant for everyone, so our company should be, too.
We never discriminate against any candidate on the basis of gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, race, ethnicity,
religion, color, national origin, marital status, veteran status or
disability status. We welcome and encourage people of all
backgrounds and walks of life to apply, even if you're unsure if
you meet all the requirements. (Even if this particular role isn't
the right fit, chances are we will have the right one soon.)
Keywords: Shift Technologies, Inc., Whittier , Front Desk Support, Other , Whittier, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!