store manager - Whittier, Downey, Norwalk, CA
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Now Brewing - Future Leaders! #tobeapartner
Starbucks is known for developing extraordinary leaders who drive
business success by doing the right thing for partners (employees),
customers and communities - globally. As a Starbucks leader you are
driven by a deep sense of purpose. You are aspirational - never a
bystander. You take action to make a positive difference every day,
and you inspire others to do the same.
Our Store Managers bring the Starbucks experience to life by
managing store operations, driving financial success, building
great teams, and building a meeting place in their communities.
They delight and uplift customers through a human connection. Their
work goes beyond a perfectly made beverage; it's about human
connection. They enjoy being able to achieve these aspirations
autonomously, while leveraging our world class brand and business
We will enable you, leveraging your retail experience, to
* Grow a successful, multi-million dollar business: drive sales
leveraging your business acumen, efficiency and problem solving
* Nurture talent & lead a team: engage the hearts and minds of your
team and develop their skills so that they realize their personal
best, both as individuals and as thriving teams
* Inspire others: become a dynamic brand ambassador dedicated to
driving and achieving results through your team
* Impact your Community: integrate your business with the community
to create better moments in peoples' lives, from our partners to
our customers, communities and planet
We'd love to hear from people with:
* 3 years retail / customer service management experience or
* 4 years of US Military service
* Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem solving
* Entrepreneurial mentality with experience in a sales focused
* Strong leadership skills and the ability to coach and mentor team
partners with professional maturity
* Minimum High School or GED
* Legal documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to
be legally employed in the country in which you apply.
* Ability to work full time (the work regularly demands in excess
of 40 hours per week) including variable hours including early
mornings, evenings, weekends and/ or holidays.
Let us give you the opportunity to grow as an individual, to build
lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people,
quality and value mean everything.
Join us and connect with something bigger, apply today!
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that
includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We
believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while
serving customers throughout our global communities. People of
color, women, LGBTQIA , veterans and persons with disabilities are
encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for
employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local
ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering
reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If
you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please
contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at
Keywords: Starbucks, Whittier , store manager - Whittier, Downey, Norwalk, CA, Hospitality & Tourism , Whittier, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!