Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA), Renal Telemetry, Part Time, Nights
Company: PIH Health
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Facilitates the provision of timely and effective patient care
under the supervision of licensed members of the healthcare team. -
Helps maintain a safe and clean environment in order to enhance
department operations. - Patient care is delivered consistent with
the model and philosophy of relationship based care. PIH Health is
a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately
3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and
San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is
comprised of PIH Health Downey Hospital, PIH Health Good Samaritan
Hospital, PIH Health Whittier Hospital, 37 outpatient medical
office buildings, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home
healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer,
digestive health, orthopedics, women's health, urgent care and
emergency services. The organization is nationally recognized for
excellence in patient care and patient experience, and the College
of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) has
identified PIH Health as one of the nation's top hospital systems
for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and
healthcare technology. For more information, visit or follow us on
, , or .
- Written and verbal English communication skill
- Basic organizational skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of infection control
- Able to work using aseptic techniques
Required Experience - Required: -
- Current California CNA certification is required.
- Evidence of continuing education where required.
- Prior experience in acute facility preferred
- Basic windows and mouse skills preferred
- Current Basic Life Support Care - For more information, visit
PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
12401 Washington Blvd.
Keywords: PIH Health, Whittier , Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA), Renal Telemetry, Part Time, Nights, Healthcare , Whittier, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!