Certified Nurse Attendant (CNA), General Med Surg, Full Time, Nights
Company: Pih Health
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Facilitates the provision of timely and effective patient care
under the supervision of licensed members of the healthcare team.
Helps maintain a safe and clean environment in order to enhance
department operations. Patient care is delivered consistent with
the model and philosophy of relationship based care. PIH Health is
a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately
3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and
San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is
comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital -
Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient
medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home
healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer,
womens health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization
is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nations Top Hospitals,
and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME)
as one of the nations top hospital systems for best practices,
cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare
technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM .
For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook
, Twitter , or Instagram . Required Skills
- Written and verbal English communication skill
- Basic organizational skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of infection control
- Able to work using aseptic techniques Required Experience
- Current California CNA certification is required.
- Evidence of continuing education where required.
- CurrentBLS from the American Heart Association Preferred:
- Prior experience in acute facility
- Basic windows and mouse skills Address
12401 Washington Blvd. Salary
Nights FLSA Status
Non-Exempt Zip Code
Keywords: Pih Health, Whittier , Certified Nurse Attendant (CNA), General Med Surg, Full Time, Nights, Healthcare , Whittier, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!