Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), Home Health, Full Time, Days
Company: PIH Health
Posted on: September 16, 2023
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Southern
California's largest and fastest growing Home Health organizations.
- Servicing more than 75 cities in 237 zip codes across the Greater
Los Angeles Area, PIH Health Home Health sees more than 6,000
patients a year. - We offer Home Health clinicians the ability to
work in a wide range of geographic areas within Los Angeles County,
Orange County, and San Bernardino County. - Enjoy collaborating
with an interdisciplinary team while creating a positive impact on
the lives of our patients and community. - - From our extensive
facilities in Whittier, California and Downey, California, PIH
Health serves more than two million residents in Los Angeles and
Orange Counties and throughout the San Gabriel Valley. - The
primary responsibility of the Physical Therapist Assistant I is to
provide direct patient care under the direction of a qualified
Physical Therapist upon physician referral.
- Ability to perform patient care utilizing correct body
- With consideration to age, employee utilizes the approved
process to resolve biophysical, psychological, educational and
environmental needs of patient/significant others when
- Competent to treat a variety of diagnoses for patients who may
be young adults, older adults and geriatrics.
- Physical Therapist Assistant shall be a graduate of a Physical
Therapist Assistant Associate Degree program accredited by the
Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
- Licensed as a Physical Therapist Assistant in California, or
eligible to take the examination for licensure in the State of
California, with PTA license applicant document on file.
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience preferably in a
home health agency, acute care facility or outpatient clinic.
- Must maintain a current California Physical Therapist Assistant
- Valid BLS CPR certification from the American Heart
- Current driver's license and valid auto insurance. - Preferred:
- Basic computer skills, Windows and Microsoft products
necessary. - Beyond the benefits that come with working for the
area's leading community healthcare provider - one that also
recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort - you'll
enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. -
We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our
workforce. - - EOE M/F/D/V
12401 Washington Blvd.
Keywords: PIH Health, Whittier , Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), Home Health, Full Time, Days, Healthcare , Whittier, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!