Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), Home Health, Full Time, Days
Company: PIH Health
Posted on: September 14, 2023
The primary responsibility of the Physical Therapist Assistant I
is to provide direct patient care under the direction of a
qualified Physical Therapist upon physician referral. PIH Health is
a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately
3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and
San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is
comprised of PIH Health Downey Hospital, PIH Health Good Samaritan
Hospital, PIH Health Whittier Hospital, 37 outpatient medical
office buildings, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home
healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer,
digestive health, orthopedics, women's health, urgent care and
emergency services. The organization is nationally recognized for
excellence in patient care and patient experience, and the College
of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) has
identified PIH Health as one of the nation's top hospital systems
for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and
healthcare technology. For more information, visit or follow us on
, , or .
- Ability to perform patient care utilizing correct body
- With consideration to age, employee utilizes the approved
process to resolve biophysical, psychological, educational and
environmental needs of patient/significant others when
- Competent to treat a variety of diagnoses for patients who may
be young adults, older adults and geriatrics.
- Physical Therapist Assistant shall be a graduate of a Physical
Therapist Assistant Associate Degree program accredited by the
Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
- Licensed as a Physical Therapist Assistant in California, or
eligible to take the examination for licensure in the State of
California, with PTA license applicant document on file.
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience preferably in a
home health agency, acute care facility or outpatient clinic.
- Must maintain a current California Physical Therapist Assistant
- Valid BLS CPR certification from the American Heart
- Current driver's license and valid auto insurance. - Preferred:
- Basic computer skills, Windows and Microsoft products
necessary. - Beyond the benefits that come with working for the
area's leading community healthcare provider - one that also
recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort - you'll
enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. -
We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our
workforce. - - EOE M/F/D/V
12401 Washington Blvd.
Keywords: PIH Health, Whittier , Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), Home Health, Full Time, Days, Healthcare , Whittier, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!