Company: PIH Health
Posted on: September 13, 2023
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Southern
California's largest and fastest growing Home Health organizations.
- Servicing more than 75 cities in 237 zip codes across the Greater
Los Angeles Area, PIH Health Home Health sees more than 6,000
patients a year. - We offer Home Health clinicians the ability to
work in a wide range of geographic areas within Los Angeles County,
Orange County, and San Bernardino County. - Enjoy collaborating
with an interdisciplinary team while creating a positive impact on
the lives of our patients and community. - Under the guidance of
the registered nurse, performs basic nursing procedures and skilled
hospice care for patients certified as having a terminal illness
who have elected the Hospice benefit. - The LVN also provides
supportive care to patients families and/or significant others.
- Ability to work well with people, ability to organize and make
effective use of time.
- Compassion and empathy coupled with clinical knowledge to
assist patients with terminal care needs.
- Competent to complete basic nursing procedures.
- Cognizant of home health standards and practices.
- Basic computer knowledge and abilities.
- Current California license as an LVN. -
- One year professional nursing experience.
- Experience with EMR system preferred
- Current CPR card.
- Current California driver's license and valid auto insurance.
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading
community healthcare provider - one that also recognizes the need
to ensure patient safety and comfort - you'll enjoy an extremely
competitive compensation and benefits package. - We are an equal
opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. - - EOE
12401 Washington Blvd.
Keywords: PIH Health, Whittier , LVN, Healthcare , Whittier, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!