Certified Nurse Attendant (CNA), General Med Surg, Full Time, Nights
Company: PIH Health
Posted on: September 10, 2023
Facilitates the provision of timely and effective patient care
under the supervision of licensed members of the healthcare team. -
Helps maintain a safe and clean environment in order to enhance
department operations. - Patient care is delivered consistent with
the model and philosophy of relationship based care. PIH Health is
a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately
3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and
San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is
comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital -
Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient
medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home
healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer,
women's health, urgent care and emergency services. The
organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation's
Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management
Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation's top hospital systems for
best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and
healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to
Work -TM. For more information, visit -PIHHealth.org -or follow us
on -Facebook, -Twitter, or -Instagram.
- Written and verbal English communication skill
- Basic organizational skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of infection control
- Able to work using aseptic techniques
- Current California CNA certification is required.
- Evidence of continuing education where required.
- Current -BLS from the American Heart Association - Preferred:
- Prior experience in acute facility
- Basic windows and mouse skills - -
12401 Washington Blvd.
Keywords: PIH Health, Whittier , Certified Nurse Attendant (CNA), General Med Surg, Full Time, Nights, Healthcare , Whittier, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!