Physical Therapist, Home Health (Los Angeles/Orange County)
Company: PIH Health
Posted on: January 24, 2023
PIH Health is a nonprofit regional healthcare delivery network
founded over 50 years ago. Our two campuses including a 548-bed
facility in Whittier and a 199-bed facility in Downey, help to
provide services to approximately 1.5 million residents in Los
Angeles, Orange County and the greater San Gabriel Valley. - -The
primary responsibility of the Physical Therapist I is to provide
direct patient care upon physician referral.
- Ability to perform patient care utilizing correct body
- With consideration to age, employee utilizes the approved
process to resolve biophysical, psychological, educational and
environmental needs of patient/significant others when
- Competent to evaluate and treat a variety of diagnoses for
patients who may be infants, children, adults or older adults.
- CPR certification.
- Licensed as a physical therapist in California, or eligible to
take the examination for licensure in the State of California.
- Must maintain current California physical therapy license.
- No hands-on -work experience required.
- Basic Windows and mouse skills preferred -Beyond the benefits
that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare
provider - one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient
safety and comfort - you'll enjoy an extremely competitive
compensation and benefits package. - We are an equal opportunity
employer and seek diversity in our workforce. - - EOE M/F/D/V
Keywords: PIH Health, Whittier , Physical Therapist, Home Health (Los Angeles/Orange County), Healthcare , Whittier, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!