Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Float Pool, Nursing Administration, Full time, 8am-6:30pm
Company: PIH Health
Posted on: January 23, 2023
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that
serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County,
Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated
network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health
Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27
outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician)
group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart,
cancer, women's health, urgent care and emergency services. The
organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation's
Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management
Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation's top hospital systems for
best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and
healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to
Work TM . For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on
Facebook , Twitter , or Instagram .
Provides direct patient care under the direction/supervision of a
registered nurse. Practices within the legal boundaries for
licensed vocational nursing and accepts responsibility of
individual nursing actions, competence, decisions and behavior in
the course of vocational nursing practice.
- Written and verbal communications, interpersonal skills.
- Basic organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Demonstrated team member abilities.
- Clinical education related to specialty.
- Principles of patient/family teaching.
- With consideration to age, employee utilizes the approved
process to resolve biophysical, psychological, educational, and
environmental needs of the patient/significant others when
administering care. Required Experience
- Current California LVN license
- Prior experience in an acute care facility in Medical/Surgical
as appropriate for clinical specialty.
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support
- Intravenous Certification Beyond the benefits that come with
working for the area's leading community healthcare provider - one
that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort
- you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits
package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in
our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
Keywords: PIH Health, Whittier , Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Float Pool, Nursing Administration, Full time, 8am-6:30pm, Healthcare , Whittier, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!