Certified Nurse Attendant (CNA) Post-Surgical, Full Time, Nights
Company: PIH Health
Posted on: January 20, 2023
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that
serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County,
Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated
network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health
Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27
outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician)
group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart,
cancer, women's health, urgent care and emergency services. The
organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation's
Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management
Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation's top hospital systems for
best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and
healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to
Work TM . For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on
Facebook , Twitter , or Instagram .
Facilitates the provision of timely and effective patient care
under the supervision of licensed members of the healthcare team.
Helps maintain a safe and clean environment in order to enhance
department operations. Patient care is delivered consistent with
the model and philosophy of relationship based care.
- Written and verbal English communication skill
- Basic organizational skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of infection control
- Able to work using aseptic techniques Required Experience
- Current California CNA certification is required.
- Evidence of continuing education where required.
- Prior experience in acute facility preferred
- Basic windows and mouse skills preferred
- Current Basic Life Support Care
For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook
, Twitter , or Instagram .
Keywords: PIH Health, Whittier , Certified Nurse Attendant (CNA) Post-Surgical, Full Time, Nights, Healthcare , Whittier, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!