RIS Administrator, Radiology,
Company: PIH Health
Posted on: November 25, 2022
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that
serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County,
Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated
network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health
Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27
outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician)
group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart,
cancer, women's health, urgent care and emergency services. The
organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation's
Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management
Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation's top hospital systems for
best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and
healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to
Work TM. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on
Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. RIS Administrator is responsible
for the day to day operations of RIS (Radiology Information System)
enterprise wide. The RIS Administrator serves as both a functional
administrator and technical expert in a variety of tasks Enterprise
wide. This includes, user need; assessment; data collection and
analysis; system configuration; user training; project
management/coordination; and ongoing system maintenance for the
radiology information systems. - Will provide consulting services
to departments as well as act as the liaison between physicians,
nursing, ancillary departments and other departments as assigned.
The RIS Administrator reports directly to the Radiology Manager.
This is an exempt position. Required Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Skilled in coordinating and leading multiple projects and
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Experience within a healthcare professional or administrative
department and/or knowledge of healthcare business practices
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with physicians, nursing and ancillary
- Analytical skills to collect and research data; problem solving
to identify and resolve problems in a timely matter; and oral and
written communication skills. -
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and exhibit
sound and accurate judgment.
- Uses time efficiently, reacts well under pressure, treats
others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or
position, able to deal with frequent change or unexpected events
- -Proficient in the Microsoft suite of software. -
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment.
Required Experience Required:
- Three years' experience in implementing and supporting a
radiology information system
- Knowledge of Radiology practices and workflows
- Knowledge of Computer Applications.
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading
community healthcare provider - one that also recognizes the need
to ensure patient safety and comfort - you'll enjoy an extremely
competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal
opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE
Keywords: PIH Health, Whittier , RIS Administrator, Radiology,, Healthcare , Whittier, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!