Registered Nurse (RN), Maternal Newborn Unit, Part time, Days
Company: PIH Health
Posted on: November 24, 2022
PIH Health is a nonprofit regional healthcare delivery network
founded over 50 years ago. Our two campuses including a 548-bed
facility in Whittier and a 199-bed facility in Downey, help to
provide services to approximately 1.5 million residents in Los
Angeles, Orange County and the greater San Gabriel Valley. Provides
direct nursing care including: assessment, plan of care, education,
and evaluation for assigned patients. - Performs patient duties
necessary to maintain the flow of patient care as well as
coordinates the delivery of care provided by other care team
members and disciplines. Required Skills
- Written and verbal communications, interpersonal skills.
- Basic organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Patient assessment.
- Clinical education related to specialty.
- Principles of patient/family teaching.
- Current California RN license (BSN/MSN preferred)
- Evidence of continuing education
- Prior experience in an acute care facility or formal classroom
- Current Basic Life Support Card
- Current Advanced Fetal Monitoring
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation
- Current ACLS
- 2 years experience in Maternal Newborn care
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading
community healthcare provider - one that also recognizes the need
to ensure patient safety and comfort - you'll enjoy an extremely
competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal
opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE
Keywords: PIH Health, Whittier , Registered Nurse (RN), Maternal Newborn Unit, Part time, Days, Healthcare , Whittier, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!