REGISTERED NURSE, Circulator, PIH HEALTH HOSPITAL - WHITTIER, Part time, 7am-3:30pm,
Company: PIH Health
Posted on: August 7, 2022
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that
serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County,
Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated
network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health
Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27
outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician)
group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart,
cancer, women s health, urgent care and emergency services. The
organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation s
Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management
Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation s top hospital systems for
best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and
healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to
Work TM . Provides direct nursing care including assessment, plan
of care, education, and evaluation for assigned patients. Performs
patient duties necessary to maintain the flow of patient care as
well as coordinates the delivery of care provided by other care
team members and disciplines.
- Written and verbal communications, interpersonal skills.
- Basic organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Patient assessment.
- Clinical education related to specialty.
- Principles of patient/family teaching.
- Current California RN license (BSN/MSN preferred)
- Evidence of continuing education
- Prior experience in an acute care facility or formal classroom
- Current Basic Life Support Card For more information, visit
PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook , Twitter , or Instagram
Keywords: PIH Health, Whittier , REGISTERED NURSE, Circulator, PIH HEALTH HOSPITAL - WHITTIER, Part time, 7am-3:30pm, , Healthcare , Whittier, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!