LVN - Whittier
Posted on: May 15, 2022
We're a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two
hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multispecialty
medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice
care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our
leadership is dedicated to putting patients first-a cornerstone of
our mission, vision and values-as we deliver top-quality
healthcare.From our extensive facilities in Whittier, California
and Downey, California, PIH Health serves more than two million
residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San
Gabriel Valley.Under the guidance of the registered nurse, performs
basic nursing procedures and skilled hospice care for patients
certified as having a terminal illness who have elected the Hospice
benefit. The LVN also provides supportive care to patients families
and/or significant others.
- Ability to work well with people, ability to organize and make
effective use of time.
- Compassion and empathy coupled with clinical knowledge to
assist patients with terminal care needs.
- Competent to complete basic nursing procedures.
- Cognizant of home health standards and practices.
- Basic computer knowledge and abilities.
- Current California license as an LVN.
- One year professional nursing experience.
- Experience with EMR system preferred
- Current CPR card.
- Current California driver's license and valid auto
insurance.Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's
leading community healthcare provider - one that also recognizes
the need to ensure patient safety and comfort - you'll enjoy an
extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an
equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE
Keywords: PIHHealth, Whittier , LVN - Whittier, Healthcare , Whittier, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!