Community Liaison (Hybrid) - Enhanced Care Management
Posted on: September 10, 2023
VyncaCare is a fast-paced, fun and entrepreneurial environment.
We are incredibly passionate about transforming end-of-life care.
Our entire team has a strong commitment to caring for each other
and those we serve. VyncaCare is a mission-driven organization with
a team working together to improve the lives of individuals living
with serious illness and their families. Our core values are: Take
Action, Deliver Results, Be Persistent and Resolute, Embrace
Diversity of People and Ideas, Deliver Amazing Partner Experiences,
Do Something Good Today, "If It Is To Be, It's Up to Me". Come join
us at VyncaCare in the role of Community Liaison! The ideal
candidate should be self-motivated, energetic, compassionate, and
have a strong background in community support and patient
engagement. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining
new contacts and/or partnerships in the community. The desired
candidate will develop and execute strategic community outreach
plans that may include collaborating with marketing. The position
is responsible for identifying, operationalizing and measuring the
success of our community partnerships related to social
determinants of health. This position will be responsible for
in-person visits if patients request. All work will occur in
partnership with the market and the enhanced care management team.
If you have a strong drive to help the underserved, this position
is for you! Candidate needs to be able to travel within the LA
County area. Essential Job Duties/ Responsibilities
- The Community Liaison will build and maintain collaborative
relationships with community resource centers, physician offices
and other advocacy groups that impact out target population.
- You will learn and understand the local market and agency
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plans
- Work in the community and or in clinics, hospitals to support
members who rely on you as the main case manager helping to gain
access to community resources.
- Identifies, develops and builds relationships with community
organizations, provider offices, and faith-based organizations;
performs activities to enhance presence in the community.
- The Community Liaison develops and implements strategic, and
community led approaches to engagement.
- Assists members and potential members with benefit and/or
- Identifies cultural issues regarding current and potential
members and communicates issues to management.
- Tracks all marketing and sales activities and maintains a sales
- Conducts marketing presentations to increase effectiveness in
establishing rapport, assessing individual needs, and communicating
product/benefit features and differences.
- Could provide care management services to members who face
economic and social challenges in addition to having mental and
physical health needs through our care model.
- Helps support and facilitate events in the community.
- Follow standard messaging provided by VyncaCare while following
the highest standard of customer service.
- Act as a liaison for the patient and practice by directing
calls to other appropriate individuals or departments as
- Respond to incoming and outgoing calls, texts, and emails by
providing direction to patients' questions and/or concerns.
- Educate patients on services offered by the practice(s)
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive patient information
- Maintain a good collaborative working relationship with your
designated market team & practice leadership team.
- Conduct outreach to community partners to develop, improve and
sustain relationships with referral sources. Experience
- 2-years of healthcare experience required, call center
experience highly preferred
- Ideal candidate will also have some social work experience
although not required.
- Experience working in a medical practice or healthcare setting
- Experience & comfort using technologies such as a computer,
telephone, and various types of electronic health record (EHR)
platforms to document patient interactions and schedule patients
- Experience working in a CRM, Salesforce experience
- Medical Terminology certification is preferred
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient with Microsoft and Google applications
- Strong communication, speaking, and presentation skills
- Strong motivational skills including conflict/dispute
- Must have access to reliable internet connection
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm in Pacific time zone, with the
possibility of afternoons, evenings, and/or Saturday mornings
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain all
job duties required of the employee. There may be additional
activities, duties and/or responsibilities that are required for
this position that are not listed in this job description.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be
required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United
States and to complete the required employment eligibility
verification document form upon hire.
- Vynca Inc, Resolution Care PC, and Vynca Medical Associates, PA
are all Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. We consider
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national
origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status,
disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership
in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. EEO is
the Law. PI229464214
Keywords: Vynca, Whittier , Community Liaison (Hybrid) - Enhanced Care Management, Executive , Whittier, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!