Vice President, Medical Group Operations
Company: PIH Health
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Vice President, Medical Group Operations ---
Management Whittier, CA ------- ID: 13239-977 -------
The Vice President of Group Operations reports directly to the
President of PHP and HMS and is accountable for the leadership,
direction and daily operations of the region while ensuring
continuous financial and operational excellence. Oversight of
medical clinics by region and strategic initiatives to ensure high
quality, cost effective health care for our patients. Contributes
to, participates in, or is responsible for budgeting, corporate
strategic planning, growth and development efforts. Further
develops collaborative and effective working relationships with
physicians and clinicians both in the medical group and in the
- Demonstrate results in performance improvement, effective
program development, benchmark practice and referral management,
advances in patient experience, employee engagement, collaboration
and be able to manage within a budget.
- Possess excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability
to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent management skills that emphasize mentoring, training,
and team building.
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal, facilitation, financial
management and strategic planning skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, perform through analyses and resolve
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to handle
multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer skills.
- Master's degree in Health Care, Business Administration or
other related area.--
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify challenges and solutions to ensure fiscal
and operational goals are met.
- Up to date knowledge regarding regulatory agency requirements
for medical practices.
- Significant experience in leading teams, group facilitation,
and project management.
- Experience with various payment methodologies in a group
- Demonstrated experience and success developing and implementing
innovative clinical program growth strategies, physician and payer
alignment, and consumer engagement models in a highly competitive
and complex market environment.
- Experience building clinical programs across the continuum of
care, including ambulatory, acute and post-acute care, medical
group, home and community-based sites
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication
skills; track record of developing collaborative and effective
working relationships with physicians, clinicians, management,
colleagues and peers; ability to motivate, lead and influence
others to implement key strategies.
- Knowledge and understanding of emerging health care, market and
technology trends, including forces influencing the growth,
utilization and delivery of cancer services.
- Leadership skills including ability to prioritize and organize
work; flexibility and agility to process information and adapt
quickly to a changing healthcare environment; create goals and
accountability; lead projects from concept to implementation in a
timely manner; and achieve results.
- Demonstrated experience creating a culture of excellence,
including quality and service improvement.
- Strong customer focus with physicians, management, colleagues,
internal and external stakeholders.
- Financial management skills including healthcare budgeting and
financing, pricing, revenue optimization, reimbursement and payment
models, and cost management.
- Strong strategic planning, business development, physician
relations, project management and business skills. Preferred:
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible health care
experience Beyond the benefits that come with working for the
area's leading community healthcare provider - one that also
recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort - you'll
enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our
workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
Keywords: PIH Health, Whittier , Vice President, Medical Group Operations, Executive , Whittier, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!