Pharmacy Resident II Administrative
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Receive training in a variety of pharmacy practice settings to
meet the educational outcomes and goals set by the American Society
of Hospital Pharmacists (ASHP). To develop competence, skills, and
application of drug therapy knowledge in providing the broad scope
of pharmaceutical services needed in a practice setting.Essential
- Train in the required pharmacy practice settings for a
specified number of weeks as set by the Program to meet the core
objectives of the program.
- Attend Professional and Educational Meetings/Conferences
Complete twelve (12) months of training program to meet the program
goals as well as the educational outcomes set by ASHP/AMCP prior to
receiving certificate of completion.
- Complete additional projects and activities as required.
- Present findings of project at the Western States Regional
- Develop and implement a longitudinal residency project under
the guidance of Residency Director, Coordinator, Preceptors, or
- Elect training in other pharmacy practice settings as offered
by the Program.Basic Qualifications: -Experience
- N/A -Education
- Graduate of an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education
(ACPE)-accredited (or ACPE candidate status) Doctor of Pharmacy
degree program. -License, Certification, Registration
- Intern Pharmacist License (California) required at hire OR
Pharmacist License (in location where applicable) required at
- Pharmacist License (California) within 3 months of hire
- Completion of an ASHP-Accredited PGY1 Pharmacy Residency
program by date of hire or have equivalent experience approved by
- Residents who have not obtained a California Pharmacist license
by October 1st are subject to suspension until license is obtained.
If license is not obtained by December 15th, employment will be
subject to termination.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
environment. -Preferred Qualifications:
- N/APrimaryLocation : California,Downey,Downey Boeing -
Independence ParkHoursPerWeek : 40Shift : DayWorkdays : Mon, Tue,
Wed, Thu, FriWorkingHoursStart : 09:00 AMWorkingHoursEnd : 05:00
PMJob Schedule : Full-timeJob Type : StandardEmployee Status :
RegularEmployee Group/Union Affiliation : NUE-SCAL-02-NUE-Non Union
EmployeeJob Level : Entry LevelJob Category : PharmacyDepartment :
Independence Park - Pharm Admin - Drug Info - 0801Travel : Yes, 10
% of the TimeKaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer
committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
Keywords: Kaiser, Whittier , Pharmacy Resident II Administrative, Administration, Clerical , Whittier, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...