Company: West Coast Dental Services Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview: If you have an outgoing personality with excellent
communication skills, have dental front office experience, we would
love to meet you. Work in a beautiful modern state-of-the-art
dental practice. You will be proud to join a professional fun and
friendly dental team that provides the ideal work environment to
excel in your dental career. Who are we: For more than 30 years,
West Coast Dental Services has served southern California with the
finest dental and orthodontic care in the state. Started by a group
of dedicated dental professionals who saw the need for quality,
multi-specialty dental care, West Coast Dental now has 40+ offices
(and counting!) We deliver the highest standard of care using the
latest technologies with a team of talented general dentists and
specialists. Our Company Culture: We recognize the importance of
investing in our most valuable asset that strengthens the very
foundation of West Coast Dental, our employees. In line with this
objective, we understand that providing excellent service to our
employees facilitates professional and personal growth that will
enable them to live our company principle - To Welcome, Communicate
and Deliver unparalleled customer service for all.
- Able to register new patients for general and specialty
patients, prepare patient records, and re-call returning patients
for scheduled visits.
- Guide patients with their appointments.
- Electronic charting and organization of patient records.
- Assist with front office tasks as needed under the supervision
of the office manager. Qualifications:
- Deliver excellent customer services
- Prefer candidate to have medical or dental front office
- Computer literate
- Bilingual Spanish-English preferred What we offer you:
- Vacation pay
- Sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Medical (including prescriptions)
- Vision Insurance
- Comprehensive dental benefit
- Voluntary supplemental insurance for life, disability, critical
illness, cancer, gap and accident
- Continuing education
- Advancement opportunities
- 401 (k) plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care & Dependent Care)
- Referral bonus incentive programs We are an equal opportunity
Keywords: West Coast Dental Services Inc., Whittier , Dental Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Whittier, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!